Pages

Marvel's Daredevil Season 3 Could be a Long Wait?

I started watching Daredevil an episode prior to season two; like many, I read Frank Castle (aka "The Punisher") would be played by Jon Bernthal of "The Walking Dead" fame. By the time season two started, I was engrossed by the character quality and gritty noir-esque elements within the series.



Bernthal really gave a good showing as  the punisher, making it his own roll. Yet, after a grand season two, I was left wanting more -- which hasn't occured for me with a new series in some time. And I am not alone.


It only took one episode to fully entice me, then went back to flesh-out my season one viewing.  I didn't complete season one fully when two started, and I was copiously engaged in the second season's plotline.


The latest season of Marvel's Daredevil Netflix series has been met with tremendous acclaim by fans. It's certainly dominating everyone's binge watching schedule at the moment. But the big question is when we'll get to see Daredevil Season 3.

Charlie Cox told ScreenRant that he has "no idea if there's going to be a third season." He does, however, know who he wants to see if it does happen. "I can’t imagine doing a run of Daredevil where Bullseye doesn’t show up at some point," Cox said. He did admit he would love to see more of the Kingpin, too. "It’d be great if at some point Vincent D’Onofrio would come back for a season. There’s so much Daredevil-Wilson Fisk left untold." (Den of Geek)

Marvel is trying to keep their Netflix shows on a roughly six month schedule. So after the first season of Daredevil in April of 2015, we got Jessica Jones six months later in November. The gap was a little less before this current season of Daredevil, and now Luke Cage is on the schedule for September 30th, 2016. Iron Fist will begin production this summer, so we'll probably see that around this time in 2017...unless of course Daredevil Season 3 gets fast-tracked. (Den of Geek)

No comments :

Post a Comment