Pages

One Episode 'The Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman Regrets

Here's what Kirkman told THR about that shift in the storyline.

If I had to do it again, I wouldn't have done the CDC episode [at the end of season one]. It possibly gave away too much information and was such a big change very early on in the series. I feel like there might have been a better way to wrap up the first season. But there were things in that episode that I think seem very much not of The Walking Dead world.” [...]  “I've been careful in the comic series to not say what's happening in other parts of the world. It's something that's going to be fun to explore in the spinoff series. But the fact that France is mentioned in that episode and other things like that, I probably would have steered away from that stuff if I had to do it all over again.”



Based on this statement by Kirkman, it looks like a spin-off series is in the works.

No comments :

Post a Comment